Overseas Indian Facilitation Centre (OIFC), a not for profit public private initiative of Ministry of Overseas Indian Affairs (MOIA) and Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), was established in 2007 with a mandate of:
- Promoting Overseas Indian investments into India and facilitate business partnerships.
- Establishing and maintaining a diaspora Knowledge Network.
- Function as a clearing house for all investment related information.
- Assisting States in India to project investment opportunities to Overseas Indians; and
- To provide a host of advisory services to PIO's and NRI's.
The OIFC is governed by a Council of prominent Overseas Indians, Industry leaders and senior policy makers of the Government.
OIFC has been providing investment know-how and business facilitation services to the NRIs, with the active support of its 'Knowledge Partners', which are firms specializing in the areas of foreign investment consulting, regulatory approvals, market research, joint venture partner identification, project financing, accounting, taxation, legal, portfolio investments and others.
Currently OIFC's activities include, query redressal on various issues faced by the NRI's & PIO's, a robust online business networking portal, projection of member States' projects, 16 X 5 live facilitation services, Road Shows through Investors Interactive Meets in various countries, Market Place forums in India and overseas.
For further details log on to www.oifc.in contact us on..
Overseas Indian Facilitation Centre
C/o Confederation of Indian Industry,
249- F, Sector 18, Udyog Vihar, Phase IV, Gurgaon -122 015
Contact : +91 124 4014055, +91 124 4309446
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Web : www.oifc.in